Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hello hello Nic is baaaackkkk from Bali!!

It was so so mad fun, ahhh!!!

I've had (almost) four days of sun, sad, surf, pools, rock music! haha. For three nights I watched the live band that played at the Centerstage bar from 8:30pm til midnight in the Hard Rock Hotel, where I stayed. They were called "Siluet" and they're good! They do great covers of Muse too!

So days in Bali went like this:

landed, checked into the hotel, lunch, pool, dinner, Centerstage, sleep.

breakfast, surfing, Bali tour to Ubud, back to the hotel, Centerstage, sleep.

breakfast, paragliding (fucking fun!), pool, lunch, surfing, pool, dinner, Centerstage, sleep.

breakfast, pool, lunch, shopping, to the airport!

Bali is sooo funfunfun. And the people are so friendly and nice, and everyone chats to you and smiles. So unlike Singapore. I love the place and the people. My surfing instructor (Otonk) and Roy, one of the singers from Siluet. Haha they're grrreat fun.

Mun, Bali is angmoh heaven!

There're three types of people in Bali. Locals, tourists and surfers! Haha. There're so many surf shops in Bali. Seriously. Every other shop sells surf gear or boards etc.

I wanna go back to Bali!

Maybe in a year or so I'll go back to Bali to bum for a couple of weeks. By staying in a lower budget hotels, it'd cost me about SGD2000 with airfare.

Anyone wanna come with me? (:

No comments: